Your Professional Association Offers A Natural Gas Consortium
Kansas Joint Utilities Management Program (KJUMP)
KJUMP is KASB's natural gas purchasing consortium that saves thousands of dollars for over 175 of our members. Joining a program that helps our members reduce usage fluctuations and cost of their local natural gas expenses every year. This program is not a supplier of natural gas, but “pools” the natural gas needs of its members to realize savings and energy costs.
Natural gas consortium value for our members
- The KJUMP purchasing pool is managed by Symmetry Energy Solutions, one of the largest independent suppliers of natural gas.
- KJUMP utilizes hedging and other strategies to reduce volatility.
- KJUMP pays all supply, transportation, and distribution, providing one bill to each member.
- Members assume no liability for over or underestimated consumption and no risk for supply and demand.
- Monthly savings report provided.
Our KJUMP Energy Partner
- Monitors this pool and supply daily, giving you a trouble-free essential service that allows you to focus on educational issues without the need to be a part-time energy trader.
- Actively manages supply and demand requirements to ensure adequate supply and keep members penalty free.
- Audits and pays all supply, transportation, and distribution invoices.