Learn and Grow on KASB+
Whether you're a school board member, board clerk, superintendent or district leader, KASB+ has the learning opportunities and resources you need — whenever you want and wherever you are. KASB+ provides our members a one-stop shop to take online courses, access helpful resources, explore data and trends, and learn more about KASB services.
Log into KASB+
Check out KASB+ to find
- Resource Library – The Expenditure Report, Board Member Quick Guide, KASB Policy Handbooks, and other popular resources are available for our members to view and download.
- Online Courses – Available to KASB Season Pass members
- Pay-As-You-Go Courses – Affordable, essential learning available to KASB members without a Season Pass
- Data Dashboard – Most Frequently requested data available for download. This data is also available in the member portal.
- KASB Connect – Subscriber-only communication toolkits. Learn more about KASB Connect.
- LAF Resources – Available to Legal Assistance Fund members
- Services – Information and links to valuable KASB member services
Looking for something in the KASB Member Portal?
It has probably made KASB+ its new home. Our Member Portal is still the spot to register and pay for courses and events, complete and verify annual surveys, and maintain your district's user and account information.
Logging into KASB+ for the first time?
- Go to kasbplus.org — don't forget to bookmark it!
- Your username is the email address where you receive KASB messages
- Your temporary password is Students1st!
You will choose a new password the first time you log in.
If you have questions or trouble logging in, please contact Ceri Goulter at email@example.com.
We have bundled our most popular online courses on KASB+ and made them available to KASB members that don't have Season Pass access. For just $50, a participant can learn more about a specific topic, when and where it's most convenient. (KASB members with Season Pass can access most KASB+ courses, including these bundles, at no additional charge.)
Pay-As-You-Go bundles and the courses they include:
- School Board Essentials: Basics of School Finance, 8 Characteristics of an Effective Board, Board Elections & Vacancies
- Board Clerk Essentials: Board Clerk 101, Kansas Open Records Act, Basics of School Finance
- Meeting Essentials: Kansas Open Meetings Act, Kansas Open Meetings Act in Executive Session, and Kansas Open Records Act
- Legal Essentials: Professional Negotiations, Title IX, District Insurance
- Admin Essentials: Student Discipline, Becoming an Effective Supervisor, Title IX
Access Bundles & Start Learning