What do I need to know before I register for the Convention?
Great question! Here's a quick list of things to know before you register:
- Take a look at our schedule at a glance to plan for any pre-convention sessions and get a feel for our weekend.
- Interested in attending a Pre-Convention Event? Check out www.kasb.org/preconvention to see our list of workshops and seminars! Register for KSSA Day and Meeting All Kids’ Needs sessions with your 2022 Convention Registration. Register for Winter School Law at www.kasb.org/winterschoollaw.
- Pre-Convention sessions can be added after one registers for Convention, but pre-convention sessions or CANNOT BE REMOVED after one registers for Convention.
- Be sure to select you'll be attending dinner Friday evening and identify if you are bringing a guest during your registration for the convention.
- A link to book your hotel will be sent to you with your convention registration confirmation email. Be sure to know how many rooms you'll need and who will be in those rooms. Attendees booking must have an individual name for each room booked. Hotel guests can change their room names later, but the same name cannot book multiple rooms.