It is officially time to register for the KASB 2022 Annual Convention, which runs from Friday, November 11, to Sunday, November 13, at the Hyatt Regency and Century II located at 400 West Waterman St, Wichita, KS! We are so excited to invite our members from across the state to this three-day event which features world-renowned keynote speakers and insight from educational leaders from across Kansas.
You won't want to miss our opening session featuring a welcome happy hour, plated dinner, and keynote address for Craig Zablocki. Craig has spoken to over 90,000 people across the globe and worked with major companies, including Disney, Southwest Airlines, and Target.
Saturday starts with our new Roam the River 5K walk/run which supports the tiny-k program. That is followed up with breakfast and remarks from Commissioner of Education Dr. Randy Watson.
We wrap things up on Sunday with an opening breakfast and closing keynote from a literal rock star! Ravi Hutheesing's journey as a rock star, aviator, cultural diplomat for the US Department of State, and keynote speaker is an inspiring example of how to pivot and succeed in an ever-changing world.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Take a look at our schedule at a glance to plan for any pre-convention sessions and get a feel for how the weekend will flow.
- Decide if you want to attend KSSA Day, Meeting All Kids’ Needs, and/or the Roam the River 5K Walk/Run which benefits the tiny-k program. You can register for all pre-convention sessions when you register for the 2022 Convention.
- Pre-Convention sessions can be added after one registers for Convention, but pre-convention sessions CAN NOT BE REMOVED after one registers for Convention. Refunds will not be issued.
- Be sure to select your meals and identify if you are bringing a guest during your registration for the convention.
- A link to book your hotel will be sent to you with your convention registration confirmation email. Be sure to know how many rooms you'll need and who will be in those rooms. Attendees must have an individual name for each room booked. Hotel guests can change their room names later, but the same name cannot book multiple rooms.
Please send cancellation requests via email to Amanda Rollenhagen at email@example.com. Telephone requests will not be honored. Exceptions may be made to this policy on a case-by-case basis by KASB.
- This request must be made in writing by email to Amanda Rollenhagen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are no refunds for no-shows.
- For General Event Registration Cancelation deadlines are as follows:
- 100% refund will be available if canceled on or before 60 days before the event date
- 50% refund will be available if canceled between 30-59 prior to the event
- No refund will be available if canceled after 29 days prior to the event
- Full refunds prior to September 12
- Half refunds prior to October 12
- NO REFUNDS on or after Ocrtober 13