Your Professional Association Offers Workers Compensation Insurance
Workers Compensation is a required insurance plan provided by the employer to pay employee benefits for job-related injuries, disability, or death that arises out of and in the course of employment. While this coverage is statutorily required, our KASB members have many carrier choices to secure this coverage. Secure this coverage with KASB. You believe in our mission to be the voice of public education and advocate for public education students in Kansas.
Putting your TRUST in that same association makes sense!
Workers Compensation Fund Value for our Members:
- A wholly-owned subsidiary of KASB
- A worker’s comp pool for Kansas schools managed by Kansas schools
- A fiscally strong and in continuous operation since 1987
- The Pool is administered by KASB and is only available to KASB members.
- All workers comp pool operations managed from Topeka KS
- A workplace safety consultant that provides onsite training, support, and guidance
- A web-based learning management system provides required workplace safety training
- Access to a web-based claims management program
- Monthly claims and usage reports
- Access to specialized Work Comp Fund legal team
KASB Workers Compensation Fund Commitments:
- Onsite annual safety visits
- Pool only available to KASB members
- Pool has never canceled or non-renewed a pool member
- Pool has never declined to quote a KASB member
- Local service and claims administration team in Topeka KS