This is the second year for KASB's newest leadership development opportunity! Participants were selected in August 2019 and will attend sessions throughout the 2020-21 school year.
- Establish a network of education advocates throughout Kansas who have a full understanding of issues on the local, state and federal levels.
- Connect education advocates to establish networking and support opportunities and to share ideas and approaches to advocacy.
- Explore education advocacy initiatives and analyze successes and failures in achieving goals and objectives to improve education in Kansas
- Improve effectiveness of individual and organization advocacy activities.
- Expand diversity of education advocates and support efforts to participate in the legislative and community outreach process.