The Kansas Association of School Boards is proud to support you in your role.
- Trusted resources and support to equip you to accomplish your mission of success for all students.
- Active involvement in public education policy and legislative processes make sure local concerns are represented at both the state and national levels.
- Representation throughout the year on governance bodies looking at issues such as school accreditation, operational procedures, teacher certification and school funding.
- Join 3,500 boards members and staff from unified school districts, education service centers and technical and community colleges who share a commitment to public education and student success.
- Training and support for board members and school district staff, customized to fit your needs and delivered onsite. KASB’s staff includes professionals with extensive backgrounds in school administration, policy development, communications/public relations/marketing, leadership development...virtually every phase of school district operations!
- 30 plus workshops throughout the year and our annual conference brings time for networking and collaboration with education leaders from all across Kansas.
- KASB’s Research Department is the go-to source for education data including enrollment projections and salary studies, and offers analysis and perspective that serves as a counter to information produced by public education detractors and critics.
- KASB Risk Management Group provides access to insurance and other risk management solutions that are the best in the industry and the right fit for Kansas public schools. As part of your professional association, their sole pupose is in service to public education and student success. KASB’s presence in these and other markets keeps prices competitive. Districts and organizations using our programs find major savings.
- Membership in the KASB Legal Assistance Fund provides access to counsel from our experienced school law legal team. KASB attorneys also provide yearly mandated training for district negotiations teams and a variety of other topical workshops throughout the year.