Here are a few examples of the Good-Better-Best Ways to Get Involved in KASB!
- Attend Fall Regional Meetings, New Board Member Training as a mentor, Summer Advocacy Meetings held throughout the state.
- Attend the Seminars and Workshops held throughout the year.
- Attend the KASB Annual Conference in December.
- Make sure you are subscribed to KASB publications and emails and respond to surveys and questionnaires.
- Get involved in your KASB Region.
- Get to know your Regional VP and let them know your interest.
- Volunteer your district to host on-site KASB meetings.
- Ask to place KASB information on your local board agenda and discuss during meetings.
- Join NSBA’s National Connection program and expand your involvement in national issues.
- Volunteer for one of KASB’s standing committees or governing boards:
Contact KASB for more information!
785-273-3600 | 800-432-2471